Tuesday, April 28, 2009

NOW I HAVE YELLOW FEVER AS WELL.

Cholera doesn't taste that bad, you know. They made a huge fuss about how it was going to taste awful, and gave me a lollipop, and made more fuss. It tasted a bit like salty lemonade. Kinda like it. The nurse told me I was a freak.

Apparently it's typhoid that does the wreckage - makes you feel like utter shyte and gives you a massively sore arm to boot. Not feeling too bad now. Yellow fever is also cheaper than typhoid. [insert sigh of relief here]

3 comments:

  1. =(

    Hope you recover soon! We freaks must stick together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just a travel vaccination. I haven't died yet, and am now even more unlikely too. Even got some general flu-fighting tablets to boot, and I'm not even leaving the country for months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent about a thousand dollars on travel vaccinations this past fall. In fact i still have some chewy Typhoid tablets in my fridge. Apparently the tablets for Typhoid last longer then the shots. A bit more expensive - but its one last needle that I have to get stuck by!

    ReplyDelete