Wednesday, December 31, 2008

for archiving and propaganda purposes

  • 01:25 is going to set this god damn horse fucking story on fire when she's done with it. #
  • 01:25 then she's going to piss on it. #
  • 01:25 and then set it on fire again. #
  • 01:28 @snarkattack I WILL MAKE IT FLAMMABLE. #
  • 01:35 @snarkattack I forbid myself sleep until it is slain. I might be up a while longer, and waaaaah I don't want to be awake. #
  • 02:09 The story is dead. Long live the story. Pfft. Scratch that. Rot in hell, you embarrassing piece of narrative. Bedtime in 3...2...1- #
  • 12:20 @miiru merely an expletive. alas. now i know where i went wrong. #
  • 12:45 @deepeight you are feeling veeeeeerry sleeeeeepy.... #
  • 12:46 @deepeight veeeeerryyyy sleeeeepyyyy... #
  • 12:46 @deepeight sleeeeepyyyyyyy.... #
  • 12:46 @deepeight ....................................and now I steal your wallet and run. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

1 comment: