Tuesday, March 03, 2009

for archiving and propaganda purposes

  • 11:55 @yunyu oh, I'm picking out my despot overlord outfit now. #
  • 16:27 @fatticus Yikes. Thanks for the tip. Still, must head in, shall not miss this concert. #
  • 16:47 @marared Oh heeeeey, we likes that we does. Crossing toes! #
  • 16:48 is waiting for her block of flats to be blown all the way to Oz. #
  • 16:48 is preparing a speech to introduce herself to the munchkins, as their new malevolent dictator. #
  • 16:49 has a battle plan to go along with it, involving the infiltration and undermining of the wicked witch and bribery of flying monkeys. #
  • 17:18 @marared Actually, I believe I do. Red & black striped at that. #
  • 17:24 @yunyu Plaque? Pffft. There will be statues. And parades. And public holidays. #
  • 17:25 @marared ...ew. I'll send some munchkins over as soon as I'm settled, and they'll personally suck your socks clean. #
  • 18:48 @zoecello & @amandapalmer are playing, thus I leap into the storm. (If you never hear from me again, I've been eaten by weathersharks.) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment