Sunday, August 02, 2009

Tilt Shift

I've spent the last seven months looking at cloud patterns, stars, sun sets, birds, wind, rainbows, sunshine and all the marvelous wondrous things in the sky. I've been so distracted that I forgot I was standing on the edge of a cliff.

Suddenly, all I can see is the abyss opening up below me.

Nothing has changed. I have not moved. The hole has always been there.













When enough time passes, I will remember that nothing has changed, I have not moved, the sky has always been there.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/8/09 09:01

    Why is it that to see clearer, we need to introspect, but proper introspection requires the courage to either fly or plummet, depending on the whims of our subconscious?
    Up / Down, Inside / Outside, Backwards / Forwards. Proper viewing requires time and perspective. 7 months is doing well.

    ReplyDelete