Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Fourteen Years Ago I Thought-



The year before I finished grade 6, my primary school started a tradition of giving the graduating grade 6 students a wall, and letting them paint something of themselves on it. For my year, they gave us the theme of what we wanted to be when we grew up.

For the state election last weekend, my area's voting centre was at my primary school. I brought a camera along, just in case my painting was still there, and it is.



Yeah. All girls want a pony.

1 comment:

  1. Archaeologists are going to dig that up in 1000 years time and interpret them as cave paintings demonstrating that ancient Melbourne was in fact a matriarchal equestrian society.

    They'll probably even argue over it, and call each other names.

    And it'll be all your fault.

    ReplyDelete