Thursday, December 15, 2011

OH LOOK A DOG

Whilst reeling about Rothenburg ob der Tauber this afternoon I happened across possibly the cutest little mutt in the world, and I say that knowing that the dogs back home are the cutest dogs in the world. He was part Dachshund, have that long body, short legs and a fairly lean muzzle, and wiry haired, which I've never seen on a sausage dog. Had the sort of colouring of a German Shepherd, you know, the black saddle and brown trim. AND HE HAD A RIDGE BACK. Seriously, from the top down he was massively shaggy, but then everything but his roof was short-haired! And he was trotting along with his low belly being quite amiable and cheerful and sooooooo CUTE.




I miss my doggles.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what I wouldn't give to see a pic. Sounds ADORABOOOOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'd thouqht to qrab a photo, but I was too busy beaminq at him. SO CUTE. PUNK LITTLE CUTIE.

    ReplyDelete