Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Disturbia

Rothenburg ob der Tauber. Famous for its Weihnachtsmarkt, or Christmas markets for the non-Deutsch speaker. Also a very very ridiculous place. It's a complete medieval town, and dude, wtf. It's like walking around a gingerbread city, or a fairytale. It's like Sovereign Hill, ONLY IT IS REAL (little Victoria reference there).

They take Christmas seriously here, and today I went to the Christmas Museum, which is housed in a MASSIVE INSANE LABYRINTHINE MANDELBRÖT Christmas decoration store. I mean massive. I qot lost. Several times.

I stole a few fantastic photos, but unfortunately the connect at this hostel does not like uploading, so I'll restrict pictographs to only this.



HOW MANY EYES DO SNOWMEN NEED?!?!?!?!

4 comments:

  1. ....................WHY. WHY ARE THERE SIX EYES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tsuchigumo Advocacy Group17/12/11 11:27

    Maybe we need to calm down, stop being xenophobic and admit that arachnids have a legitimate role to play in society? Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one said anything about spiders. They aren't snowspiders, they're snowmen. WHY ALL EYES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to be wondering about this all day. It's like a koan. I'll never figure it out. I'm not going to be able to concentrate on anything but this enigma. Maybe two are eyes and four are beauty spots?

    ReplyDelete