Sunday, December 11, 2011

Caving! In ancient lava tunnels! Holy Magma!



Summary!

  1. I am tired.
  2. It was dark.
  3. I am tired.
  4. Ice is insane.
  5. I am tired.

In addition, a sound clip I took while alone. That manic hiss is simply my poor old iPhone, unable to process the quiet.

1350m long lava tunnel, the sound of rain underground. by sirtessa

This isn't so much a self-portrait, as that term implies some sense of purpose, a point to that particular portrayal. This is one of those CHECK THIS OUT photos. My hair isn't wet. That's purely sweat.


8 comments:

  1. Don't know if you're crazy anal like me, but you can get the video to fit better by entering a custom width for the embed code. I find 450 works for me and youtube automatically adjusts the height. just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazements. I have dem.

    <3 seeing your face, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tessa, you're so funny! I'm so glad you had to take up video blogging, you're a natural.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I probably don't qualify for crazy anal, but it has been botherinq me, yes. Thanks for the tip.

    <3 your existence, lady.

    Marian, ARE YOU LAUQHINQ WITH ME OR AT ME!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Marian. I love your video blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always funny and interesting - and it's a nice piccie, sweat and all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you believe Google just put post this post in front of me whilst searching for a Smalltalk Object Database?

    Clearly the Internet isn't big enough for the both of us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bwaha! I want to know how on earth google things this post is relevant to your search string.

    ReplyDelete