Tuesday, May 06, 2008

OMG IT'S A LION VELOCIRAPTOR GET IN THE CAR



With no requests made it was artists's choice. The artist is feeling decidedly besieged at the moment, and has chosen to illustrate her headspace thus;

She is trapped at the top of a burning building. The burning building happens to be on a ship, which is sinking. There are velociraptors in the burning building. There are sharks in the water. Should she, either through dumb luck or cunning, avoid the raptors, being burned, falling to her death, drowning, and being eaten by sharks, there is still a GIANT FUCKING ASTEROID come to destroy all life on Earth. Halleh-fucking-lujaaaaah.

Many thanks to Larry, Gillian, Andrew, Baz, Chris, ~, and Jaime for their assistance in this surprisingly gruelling endeavour; they share equal blame. FOR SRS.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/5/08 22:48

    So we are responsible for you being besieged (or your mind, or your pet velociraptor)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I count six, that leaves one more.

    After the death and destruction, I feel like something calm. Like tea. With a giant squid. And a mr potato head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only regret is that the velociraptor wasn't riding a Harley. That would have kicked ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/5/08 02:01

    I cheerfully accept my share of the blame, but all the artistic kudos goes to you, Tessa. FOR SRS!

    Sorry that you're feeling besieged. I'm sending a legion of flying monkeys to assist. Fly, my pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gillian, not at all. Alas, outside forces beyond the control or understanding of mere mortals beset me.

    Baz, Moar Ass counts, being the first. AND I AM NEVER OPENING MS PAINT AGAIN.

    Larry, I do regret that too, now.

    You are too kind, Chris, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9/5/08 18:03

    I think this may be my favorite. Probably because of the velociraptors and sharks.

    ReplyDelete