Tuesday, November 25, 2008

/end nightshift



Arthur Miller's hilarious CYOA has come to a conclusion, alas, alack, and woe. More misery to you if you weren't following it as it unfolded, but not all is lost! You can go and peruse the posts and enjoy the accordian music at your leisure. <3

Mike has engaged in chinese whispers with the current batch of 7wishes, and is putting his own spin on my titles. It's trés nifty, and he's developed a coherent story line which has brought out several "hey, cool!" moments. Looking forward to the last two, indeedy. <3

Jaime drew Florence;



Aww! Lookit da snuffly bear! Isn't she pretty? I love the eyelashes. And don't I look like a cranky bitch? TOO RIGHT I DO. EXCELLENT CAPTURE THAR. <3

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, it's been fun. : D I really like your circular ending, and now I'm re-evaluating everything that came in between...

    I hope you didn't think the bear one would stump me. ; )

    --Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did wonder how you'd fit it in with the path you'd chosen, but 'bear' is a very loose term, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to that!

    --Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Florence looks so gracious. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. She does! Like a real lady.

    ReplyDelete