Tuesday, January 22, 2008



TESSA = RAW POISONOUS FISH





PUTTING A STORM IN A TEACUP DOES NOT MAKE IT VERY SMALL.
PUTTING A STORM IN A TEACUP MAKES IT VERY CONCENTRATED.
AND NO DRUNKEN SINGING WILL SAVE YOU.



IT'S ALL GOING DOWN ABANDON SHIP ABANDON SHIP

Etc etc etc. Nightshift. You get the idea.

I appear to have caused some concern with my last post. You don't have to believe me, but know that even when I'm not okay, I'm okay. I'm sorry for freaking you out. Thank you, for pokes and elephants and stuff. I have some nice fluffy chasers planned to make up for it. Rainbows and sparkles and marshmellows. No, really.

4 comments:

  1. I'm, like, a con-ee-sewer of high seas videos on youtube now.

    this video is mediocre storm and waves, but has a couple of fabulous shots down a corridor within the ship, in which you can see the ship bend. And that, is, damn, hott.

    this is short and sweet and the biggest best wave you'll find.

    this one is straigt forward, but gives some great great great angles on enormous waves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22/1/08 04:27

    Holy moly!

    I feel...uncomfortable around lots of water. It's hardly a phobia, but I just don't like it too much. No idea why.

    Just watching those videos creeps me out.

    I think the last time I felt like that was riding the Fujiyama coaster at Fuji-Q Highlands. Did you make it there while you were in Japan? Or did you do all the cultural stuff while we went to see Disneyland, the Sony Building, the Panasonic Centre and went shopping in Akihbara and at Gap on Odaiba? ; )

    --Mike
    Uncultured hack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous22/1/08 05:01

    PS: Instead of marshmellows, I dare you to make a cockroach-shaped cake to commemorate your glorious victory over the roach(es). Then you can sit and eat cake (as French peasants were allegedly wont to do in the 18th century) as you laugh maniacally over the pathetic resistance put up by your insectoid foes.

    If you manage to make a cockroach-shaped cake (heck, it can be any size you like), and post a picture of yourself enjoying said cake, I'll buy you a book. I'll even let you tell me which book. : D

    --Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous22/1/08 09:06

    Whoa. Those are pretty impressive waves.

    Glad to see you're okay. I look forward to your sparkly marshmallow post.

    ReplyDelete