Monday, June 01, 2009

for archiving and propaganda purposes

  • 06:33 Insomnia is exactly the sort of friend who turns up uninvited and very late on a Sunday night, #
  • 06:33 Eats tomorrow's lunch, #
  • 06:34 Won't stop talking about, I don't know, their scrapbooking project, #
  • 06:35 And does not take the hint. Any of the many hints. #
  • 06:50 Let me just confirm that trains are not equipped with chuck bags. No? No. #
  • 07:10 Let me just confirm that my desk is not equipped with chuck bags. No? No. And my chair does not have a seatbelt either. #
  • 07:11 LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED. #
  • 15:30 Dear Gravity, please pick a 'down' and stick to it. #
  • 22:15 My gravitas brings all the boys to the yard. #
  • 22:47 @snarkattack oh i hear that. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment