Monday, June 08, 2009

"Don't close the blast doors!" [to your heart!]

A wee while back, Jeff VanderMeer offered me a copy of Star Wars Punch Out 'n Play, to give it user acceptance testing on Omnivoracious over on Amazon.

I accepted the mission, as it has been a while since I futzed around in Comic Life. The results are as follows.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





(Instructions in the back of the book ordered me to decorate my home and office with them, and then play! Hours of fun! So I introduced them to my home, my office, and all the local, er, wildlife. Actually, that isn't even half the junk on my desk.)




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anyone else want me to do PR for them?

13 comments:

  1. ArthurMiller@OUSalesperson8/6/09 10:53

    That last comic is completely emo^H^H^H badass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. I am glad you think so, Mister Miller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I crave your PR skills and cartoonings. I can't see how to apply them to my dead-morris-dancer novel, but I'm happy to try angling an e-version for you if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS You wouldn't set my characters on fire, though? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and I will have strange slanty-eyed children together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you're my hero for setting that random dude on fire. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh, thanks Steve.

    Gillian, nothing is sacred. Not Star Wars, not even dead Morris dancers.

    Jaime, you taunt me so! D:

    A hero! For setting things on fire!




    Right, well, nothing left to accomplish in life now. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11/6/09 00:24

    That was quite possibly the best four or so minutes I've ever spent on the internet . . .

    -- E. Drake

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous24/6/09 23:08

    Love the creativity! Thanks for having fun with it- best, the authors, Michael & Karan Feder

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, nice post you shared with us and really glad to see about the Concrete Filled Blast Doors and blast doors and hatches. Hope you will continue with the more.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous17/2/14 06:14

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post you shared with us about the Blast Doors and Hatches. Hope you continue with more !

    ReplyDelete