Monday, October 22, 2007

Last night, I read a book in bed.

I can't remember the last time I did. Sometime before Japan. I'd finished one book and hadn't picked up another, not wanting to take any with me. It's a lovely way to cap the day. I missed it.

Tonight, I will not read a book in bed.

This full time job thing, this not sleeping before a 5 o'clock alarm thing, this suddenly having ten hours less in the day in which to Get Stuff Done; all sorts of suckitude.

Suckitude alleviated by coming home to find this waiting for me;



Daikaiju 3: Giant Monsters vs the World has landed. It only took two and a half years, but finally that bloody giant crab story is in print. There are some towering authors around my little name. I'll link the hardcover version when it appears on amazon, and then I shall be able to live my life without the shadow of this ruddy giant crab story looming over my shoulder.

Never did think of a good title.

4 comments:

  1. So you're not even going to read your own story at bedtime?

    (so gald it's in print!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last thing I need is more time with my stories, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. There were years here and there where I thought d3 wouldn't see the light of day either :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it has. Good looking package too.

    ReplyDelete