Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Enigmatic Arthur Miller

Number of people who introduced themselves to me as "Arthur Miller": 0.

I coerced Gillian into saying it, but she immediately followed with a retraction of the statement. The awesome Elizabeth reflected that she should have said it, but didn't. And THE Arthur Miller did not introduce himself, but only requested that I sign his copy of Baggage to Arthur Miller. I have seen the Enigmatic Arthur Miller! But the challenge was something of a non-event. As such I will not be shoving a whole lolly snake up my nose and making a comic out of it.

Wait.

Now I think of it.

People get books signed for friends all the time.

Which could mean.

Now I think about it.

That wasn't Arthur Miller at all.





THE MYSTERIES NEVER CEASE.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/9/10 13:21

    I had planned to, but was sadly unable to make it to either event :(

    Hope to pick up a copy of the anthology soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. I appreciate the intention none the less. : )

    ReplyDelete