Friday, June 27, 2008

What Would Ninja Do?



Ninja really did vanish.

I went to take some more Tour de Tessadomicile photos, and I could not find Ninja. Where was Ninja? Not where I had left him. Ninja vanished. Being as Ninja is about 5 cm tall, Ninja was unlikely to be found. Rotten Ninja. Flash some crappy carpet and they get all "oooh, I feel faint I think I need to go home." I rummaged through my toy box, but there was nothing else that seemed suitable, or at least had an obvious character voice.

This made me very sad.

Until this morning, when I opened my underwear drawer, and found Ninja.

So, for those of you who have ever asked yourselves What Would Ninja Do? The answer is: dive into a pit of undies. That's the only reason anyone becomes a ninja. OBVIOUSLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment